Reziva® is a concentrated resveratrol extract made from red wine grapes grown in the fertile valleys of southern France.
Unlike other resveratrol supplements made using Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed), Reziva contains concentrated trans-resveratrol, oligomeric proanthocyanidins, anthocyanins and wine polyphenols – just like real red wine.
Reziva® promotes longevity, weight and glucose control, cardiac health and helps to support good eyesight and macular function.
- Resveratrol from concentrated extract of French red wine grapes rather than the common Japanese knotweed.
- Requires only one capsule per day
- Reziva extract also includes these beneficial compounds: oligomeric proanthocyanidins, anthocyanins and wine polyphenols
- Beta-carotene free – Safe for people who habitually smoke or were former smokers
- Vegetarian capsule
- Formulated in the U.S.A. in NSF certified facility to FDA Good Manufacturing Practice standard .
- Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Made from French wine grapes rather than Japanese Knotweed
Includes oligomeric proanthocyanidins, anthocyanins and wine polyphenols